Nr ref. 171157/ 0
Advanced Project Buyer
For our Client, an international company from the automotive industry, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of Project Buyer.
- responsibility for project purchasing activities (especially in categories of stamping, die-casting and injection molding),
- sourcing and selecting of new suppliers,
- cooperating with commodity buyers and R&D engineers,
- conducting negotiations (price and purchase condition) and preparing contracts or letters of intent,
- initiating and implementing of cost-out programs and processes,
- cooperating with global teams and company’s affiliates,
- administrating of purchasing data into the system,
- contributing with managers to establish and develop of supplier strategy in line with the budget and global company policy.
- University Degree in related field,
- previous experience in direct purchasing (at least 3 years) preferably within the automotive industry,
- top negotiation skills and proactive attitude,
- good command of purchasing standards and tools,
- fluency in English,
- willingness to travel,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development,
- opportunities for internal promotions in the company’s structures,
- additional social benefits.