Nr ref. 171116/ 0
For our Client, the leader in power technologies and automation, we are looking for ambitious Candidates, with extreme motivation towards professional development for a position of:
- responsible for ensuring daily invoicing activities,
- applying/allocating payment received and reaching out to customers to solve current issues,
- making sure that customer accounts are well maintained,
- ensuring daily operations are carried out according to set targets and deadlines,
- supporting other teams in day to day processes,
- timely and accurate processing of specific accounting transactions using SAP.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- minimum 2 years of experience in AR or similar processes,
- very good command of English (C1 level),
- fluent knowledge of second foreign language will be a strong asset,
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage,
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- good communication skills.
- working in a modern office located in the centre of Kraków,
- opportunities for professional development in an international company,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- many pro-employee initiatives,
- opportunity to take part in improvement projects.