Nr ref. 17800/ 0
Depositary Team Leader With Italian
For our Client, an international bank with a branch in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a team at a position of:
DEPOSITARY TEAM LEADER WITH ITALIAN
- Manage team’s workload to ensure internal and client deadlines are meet,
- Identify procedural weaknesses in order to improve efficiency of processes,
- Communicate with internal parties to ensure quality of pending projects realization,
- Act as first point of contact for general queries,
- Monitor and document process flows and procedures,
- Support internal and external audit processes,
- Determinate training needs and possible improvements within team,
- Mentor and create development possibilities for team members.
- Well-developed leadership, management and organizational skills,
- Italian and English at level B2 or higher,
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must,
- Ability to understand complexity linked with investment fund structures and being able to identify it’s potential risk,
- Experience in finance, custody or funds would be an asset,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Attention to details.
- Dynamic work in an international environment,
- Company culture that values each employee’s unique perspective,
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind,
- Possibility of professional development within international bank with great traditions.