Nr ref. 17751/ 0
For our Client, FMCG global leader with office in Łódź, we are looking for Candidates who are willing to be a part of international structures for a position of:
- assisting the development of category strategies and plans,
- selecting accurate suppliers for varoius markets,
- negotiating supply terms and contracts conditions,
- participating in cost optimization, rationalisation and reduction,
- entering the agreement outcome on the system and maintain when it is necessary,
- analysing procurement operations and managing purchasing negotiations.
- min. 3 years of experience in Procurement,
- know-how in leading sourcing projects in area of Repair Operations (MRO) will be an asset,
- fluent English (level B2/C1),
- university degree,
- knowledge of SAP and Excel is a must,
- analytical skills,
- willing to travel.
- dynamic work in a global environment,
- professional development in an international prestigious organisation
- attractive salary and benefit package (Multisport, private medical care, lunch subsidy, specialised courses subsidy, social fund),
- opportunities of internal, horizontal and vertical promotions,
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic team.