Nr ref. 171378/ 0
For our Client, an International Company from Fashion area in Warsaw, we are looking for Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- organization and development of the reporting and control system for e-commerce for the international fashion brand,
- development and implementation of analytical mechanisms in accordance with the needs of the organization,
- analysis of data regarding the course of sales, marketing campaigns and the behavior of online store users,
- analysis of returns to implement solutions that reduce their number,
- analysis of the supply chain and logistics processes to identify gaps and optimization opportunities
- conducting competition analysis,
- support of the operations team in the analysis of consumer behavior in order to optimize the existing assortment (eg upsell, cross-sell) and achieve the optimal margin,
- support for the use of Google Analytics in business decisions.
- a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the area of financial or digital data analysis,
- excellent analytical and interpretation skills and advanced English level,
- excellent knowledge of analytical tools, in particular, MS Excel and Google Analytics,
- knowledge of DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Tag Manager will be an asset,
- experience in conducting efficiency campaigns (including SEM and affiliation) as well as the use of social media and SEO are welcome,
- knowledge of the basics of UX and the ability to use CRM data for marketing purposes will be an asset.
- career in the stable and multinational company,
- highly motivated team and international corporate culture,
- competitive salary and benefits,
- perfect place for people who like to create new structures and have impact on team decisions.