Nr ref. 171344/ 0
Financial Reporting Manager
Goldman Recruitment is a human-resource consultancy company specializing In the search and selection of candidates for specialist and managerial positions In the area of finance and banking. This specific activity profile translates into a professional approach to the realization of the projects entrusted to us, as well as into speed and effectiveness in action.
For our Client, international company with well-established Financial Center in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of teams for position of Financial Reporting Manager.
- accurate and financial reporting dedicated to internal client,
- implementing and proposing significant changes to SOP,
- performing expertise and advices upon client requests, maintaining contacts with them and an excellent understanding of business,
- provide support on complex reporting issues,
- managing assigned direct and indirect teams (about 40 FTE total),
- act as first point of escalation for process related items within team, resolving or escalating issues timely and effectively,
- coordinating projects improvements and leads improvement initiatives.
- strong background in accounting, reporting or audit area, an accounting degree is preferred,
- above 4 years’ experience in related areas,
- fluent spoken and written English skills, C1 level is a must,
- experience in managing large teams (+30 FTE),
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent course would be an asset,
- solving skills, excellent ability to analysis and present results,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- ability to delegate work to others,
- ability to work under pressure.
- various career opportunities for progression,
- educational support, language lessons,
- development within finance in the international environment,
- attractive salary and bonuses.