Nr ref. 171364/ 1
Financial Reporting Manager
For our client – international company located in Kraków, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of: Financial Reporting Manager
- leading financial reporting team (up to 10 people),
- daily task allocating,
- motivating the team,
- support for new team joiners, participation in career development planning.
Financial Reporting process:
- verification of financial statements,
- financial reporting under IFRS and US GAAP,
- close cooperation with auditors, and financial director.
- 5 years of experience in RtR/financial reporting/audit,
- at least 1 year of experience as a supervisor/deputy team leader/team leader,
- soft skills: perfect time management, highly developed communication skills,
- ability to cooperate with both unexperienced and high-positioned employees,
- perfect knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP,
- practical experience in preparation of financial statements,
- university degree (preferably in finance, accounting, economics or related),
- ACCA/CIMA certificate in progress as an big asset (opportunity to get refundation).
- attractive career path and development opportunities (budget for external courses),
- medical care and individual life insurance,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package,
- friendly atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.