Nr ref. 180112/ 0
Intercompany Team Lead
For our Client, international leader in production industry, we are looking for a Candidate who is willing to be a part of international structures for a position of Intercompany Team Lead.
- managing daily performance of a newly created team,
- developing Employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth,
- ensuring adherence to SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality),
- unifying intercompany processes and supervising intercompany balance reconciliation,
- managing KPIs and perform necessary actions to improve efficiency and effectiveness,
- being the first point of contact for Business Partner escalations - resolving issues, complaints and disputes effectively and efficiently,
- coordinating cross-location support with other support providers globally,
- contributing and supporting global process standardization and continuous improvement.
- working experience in people management in SSC/BPO environment,
- minimum 1-2 years of experience in Intercompany process (General Ledger or Account Payable),
- fluency in English is a must (min. B2),
- proven knowledge of SAP and Excel,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management and customer service orientation,
- demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- unique possibility to work on international projects and opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment,
- responsibility for new project within the stable multinational organisation,
- attractive benefits package - medical care, sport card, language courses, life insurance, etc.,
- family events, work life balance, modern office in centre of Łódź,
- real impact on the company future, partnership with professionals.