Nr ref. 180113/ 0
For our Client, FMCG global leader with office in Lodz, we are looking for a Candidate who is willing to join prestigious Risk and Control Team for a new position of IT Auditor.
- planning, preparing and performing IT audits and evaluations (SAP and IT general controls, system development, project implementation reviews),
- proposing changes to SAP automated control design,
- monitoring changes in SAP environment, validating and implementing various tests,
- cooperating with ISIT teams and global business to ensure effectiveness and efficiency,
- managing validation of Risk and Controls Matrix within the organisation,
- providing performance review to proposed changes and controls.
- min. 3 years of experience in IT Audit & Control, Compliance & Risk Management,
- proven experience of SAP automated audits and controls,
- very good knowledge of English (min. B2),
- great communication skills to meet IT and business needs,
- experience in BIG4 or internal audit is a strong advantage,
- a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge and enhance processes.
- dynamic work in a new project within strong global company,
- professional development in challenging tasks, internal and external trainings,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package (Multisport card, private medical care, lunch subsidy, language and specialised courses subsidy, social fund),
- opportunities of internal, horizontal and vertical promotions,
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic team.