Nr ref. 180140/ 0
RTR Junior Accountant with German
For our Client, outsourcing company, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating organization for a position of RTR Junior Accountant with German.
- Daily GL postings incl. upload of payroll files, recurring documents and re-postings
- Daily upload of EBS files into SAP,
- Stock calculations,
- Daily posting of bank files and monthly balancing of bank accounts,
- Expense: Processing of travel reports, personal expenses, support and training of users,
- Various Month End tasks and balancing,
- Intercompany reconciliation and quarterly Intercompany interests calculation and invoicing,
- VAT calculation, reporting and balancing. Prove on a balance of probabilities on incoming and outgoing VAT,
- Prepare reconciliations for various general ledger accounts (bank accounts, prepaid expense accounts, tax accounts, fixed asset accounts),
- Fixed Assets Accounting,
- Ensure that all information posted into the general ledger is accurate, timely and valid for the company’s financial information process.
- 0,5-2 years of professional experience in Accounting (GL, AP, AR),
- proficiency in German and very good knowledge of English,
- strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- motivation to work in dynamic and growing business,
- organizational skills and ability to work individually or in teams and with deadlines.
- unique possibility to work on international projects,
- expanded benefit package ( multisport card, private medial care, life assurance, chillout rooms in office, meals subsidies, trainings, fundings for language courses),
- opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment,
- proffesional package of external and internal trainings,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.