Nr ref. 171326/ 0
RTR Team Leader (NEW SSC)
For our Client, a new SSC in Cracow, which is leader in a new technology, we are looking for experienced Candidate, who wants to participate in creating new structures and teams for: RTR Team Leader.
- manage processes including General Ledger and Financial Reporting,
- lead a team of RTR Accountants,
- act as a SME for the team,
- support transition process from EMEA,
- organize regular meetings, coach and mentor team,
- close cooperate with R2R Process Manager.
- 2 years of experience as a RTR Team Leader,
- min. 4 years of previous experience in RTR area,
- professional qualifications (CIMA/ACCA) will be a plus,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- prior experience in Industrial Product industry (as asset),
- strong interpersonal skills,
- ability to work under time and stress pressure.
- opportunity to create structures of new SSC in Poland,
- an unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- close cooperation with Head of SSC,
- dynamic environment with Swiss standards of employment,
- attractive benefits package.