Nr ref. 17826/ 0
Senior Fund Accountant
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client we are looking for: Senior Fund Accountant
- ensure daily output standards for both quality and timeliness are met,
- calculating and disseminating the net asset value of clients' portfolios,
- monitor and assist in the resolution of issues. Follow up on open inquiries,
- reviewing security and cash transactions for accuracy,
- review and verify work of team members. Approve/provide sign off of a team member’s work,
- provide training, in coordination with the Supervisor, for the development of team members.
- gain efficiencies to improve individual productivity.
- manage multiple tasks and/or projects efficiently despite resource and time constraints.
- univercity degree in finanse, accounting, economics or related,
- minimum 2 years of fund accounting (net asset valuation),
- microsoft Office skills,
- research, analysis and problem resolution skills,
- organizational skills and detail-oriented,
- ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, meet deadlines and work under pressure,
- ability to work in a team environment, communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills
- a collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can,
- direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world,
- opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm,
- a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective,
- high-quality benefits program emphasizinggood health, financial security, and peace of mind,
- volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.