Nr ref. 180111/ 0
Senior PTP Accountant
For our Client, global production leader with office in Łódź, we are looking for Candidates who are willing to be a part of international structures for a position of Senior PTP Accountant.
- resolution of discrepancies identified and taking actions if necessary,
- performing intercompany reconciliation, T&E claim and AP reporting,
- managing month-end closing,
- building professional relations with internal and external business partners,
- holding up the responsibility for standardization and improvement of PTP core processes.
- at least 2 years of experience in accounting area,
- advanced level (B2-C1) of English is a must,
- excellent communication skills,
- fluency in Microsoft office (especially Excel),
- knowledge of SAP will be an advantage,
- good analytical skills and accounting knowledge.
- dynamic work in a global environment,
- professional development in an international prestigious organisation,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package (Multisport card, private medical care, language and specialised courses subsidy, social fund),
- opportunities of internal, horizontal and vertical promotions,
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic team which offer work life balance.