Nr ref. 171349/ 0
For our Client, a chemical company, we are looking for Candidates for a position of:
- Supporting local tax authorities on a daily basis,
- providing advisory to Senior Tax Analyst,
- constant cooperation with auditors,
- responsibilities connected to general documentation activities, margin and tax calculations, tax reporting, compliance with international standards,
- conducting tax projects.
- University degree preferable in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or related field,
- 4-5 years of experience on a similar position,
- fluency in English (C1 level),
- prior experience concerning transfer pricing area,
- good command of SAP/HFM,
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- strong communication skills.
- being a part of a company with an impressive tradition,
- interesting benefit package,
- possibility to work within an international environment,
- exceptionally friendly atmosphere.