Nr ref. 171328/ 0
Transition Manager (NEW SSC)
For our Client, a new SSC in Cracow, which is leader in a new technology, we are looking for experienced Candidate, who wants to participate in creating new structures and teams for: Transition Manager.
- manage the successful migration of the finance processes from the local units (RTR/OTC/PTP),
- support, coordinate and execution of all transition activities into the centre,
- monitor and report project status by raising risks/issues and deliver alternative solutions,
- responsible for transition methodology and transition budget,
- provide training of Delivery Team,
- close cooperate with VP Finance.
- at least 1 year of experience as a Transition Manager,
- min. 4 years of relevant experience / working on transition initiatives,
- professional Project Management qualifications (PMI/ PRINCE 2) will be a plus,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- preferred experience in Industrial Product industry,
- strong problem-solving competencies,
- ability to work under time and stress pressure.
- opportunity to create structures of new SSC in Poland,
- an unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- close cooperation with Head of SSC,
- dynamic environment with Swiss standards of employment,
- attractive benefits package.