Nr ref. 171115/ 0
For our Client - an international leader in energy technologies, we are looking for Candidates with strong motivation towards professional development for a position of:
- preparing bank transfers, settlement of accounts and monitoring payments and invoices,
- handling incoming queries and providing solution to the vendors,
- performing payments of invoices to suppliers,
- maintaining accurate and timely payable ledgers/ statements/ accounts,
- partnering with local office accounting counterparts,
- ensuring no duplicate payments are made,
- processing data and assisting in providing analytical support, problem solving, and data interpretation,
- suggesting implementable ideas as part of continuous process improvement.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- 0,5 - 2 years of experience in P2P processes,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- fluent knowledge of second foreign language will be a strong asset,
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage,
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- financial and accounting processes knowledge,
- excellent interpersonal skills, customer focus, good team player.
- working in a modern office located in the centre of Kraków,
- opportunities for professional development in an international company,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- many pro-employee initiatives,
- opportunity to take part in improvement projects.